Family Law Advice
Tickle Hall Cross has a dedicated and experienced Family Department whose approach is sympathetic and designed to secure and protect what is best for you and your dependants.
The break-up of a relationship is one of the most traumatic things a person can go through. Whether a couple are married or in cohabitation, there can be many issues to address, perhaps involving arrangements for children, to distribution of wealth including property and possessions.
Our specialist areas include:-
- Divorce and Separation
- Financial settlements involving income, capital and pensions
- Problems arising from cohabitation (unmarried couples)
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Problems concerning children, their parents and extended family
- Children and Social Services
- The Civil Partnership Act
- Domestic Violence and protection from it