Retirement Planning, Trusts And Lifetime Gifts
If you have not started planning your estate, then we can help you to start now. If you have a plan, then we can check that it is not out of date, with changes in legislation.
If any of these changes have occurred since you last updated your plan, then it may be worth making an appointment with us to help make any necessary amendments:-
- the birth of another child or grandchild
- the death of a spouse, a beneficiary, your executor or a Guardian
- marriages in the family
- a substantial increase or decrease in the value of your estate
- the formation, sale or purchase of a business
- changes in tax legislation
We can help solve your planning problems and add value to your estate with advice on lifetime gifts of assets, including business interests, gifts to charity, disposition of your assets on death and using Trusts to mitigate potential IHT liability.