Contesting Wills & Inheritance Litigation
The combination of specialist knowledge in our litigation and probate departments is paramount to our success in acting in disputes across a wide range of cases from large landed estates to smaller family disputes including the following:
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Validity of Will (e.g. undue influence, lack of testamentary capacity, procedural problems or fraud)
- Unprofessional or improper conduct of executors or trustees
- Claims against professional advisors
- Breach of Trust
- Replacement or Removal of Trustees and Executors
- Recovery of property actions
Under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 close family members and other dependants can make a claim against your Estate if you do not make provisions in your Will and even then a claim is not precluded.
Our Litigation team works in close collaboration with our experienced Wills and Probate department acting for individuals such as beneficiaries, executors, trustees and charitable organisations, in relation to disputes concerning estates and trusts.
Please contact freephone 0800 854379 for a quote today.