Divorce And Separation
For there to be a divorce it must be the case that the marriage has irretrievably broken down and in addition you need to prove one of the following five facts:-
- Your spouse has committed adultery and you find it intolerable to live with them.
- Your spouse has behaved in such a way that is not reasonable to expect you to live with them.
- Your spouse has deserted you and you have separated for at least two years.
- You have been living apart for two years and your spouse agrees to a divorce.
- You have been living apart for five years
Unfortunately many marriages do breakdown and that is where we can help you to bring it to an end by way of divorce.
We can help you cope with all aspects of the process as quickly and painlessly as possible. We will assist in dealing with the division of assets and particularly trying to resolve any issues there may be about the care of your children.
We are currently offering a fixed fee for divorce petitions of £450.00 plus VAT and court fees.